Microsoft offers a variety of many, many different SQL Server 2012 courses and training resources in order to help you prepare and train for the MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate): SQL Server 2012 certification. A person can also use these resources to further furnish and further enhance their existing skills and SQO 2012 knowledge.
A person can easily demonstrate and display to employers and recruiting officer the essential skills they have and the breakthrough insights that they possess. In addition, a person should also demonstrate to them how they develop, maintain and manage the next wave of mission critical environments, both businesswise and industrially by achieving and obtaining the MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification.
All a person needs to do is to be ready to upgrade a person’s existing certifications to an MCSA in SQL Server 2012. If the person does not want have all prerequisites, the person can try taking it from the top and doing everything once again. In addition, if a person does not have any of the prerequisites, all they would need to do is appear for a couple of extra exams and they will be off being awarded their MCSA certification in SQL Server 2012.
What the exam tests
The exam or the group of exams in this certification test the following skills and require them to be present in the ideal candidate.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining SQL Server 2012
- Managing SQL Server 2012 security
- Replication, disaster recovery and performance tuning
- Working with views, stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Transactions and locks in the system running the SQL Server.
Ideal candidate profile
The ideal candidate for this certification would be a person with all the qualifications, education and all the mandatory requirements. In addition, a person should also have the set of skills that is required by Microsoft Certifications.
Here are some of the courses that this exam has been prepared using.
- 1. 10774 Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Beta)
- 2. 10775 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases (Beta)
- 3. 10777 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Beta)
Exams in this certification
Here is a list of the exams that a candidate of the MCSA exam needs to appear for.
- 1. Exam 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 2. Exam 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 3. Exam 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
If a person is upgrading from a prerequisite, here are some of the exams, out of which, the person will be required to give one according to their credentials and their qualifications, education and certification history.
- 1. Exam 70-457: Transition Your MCTS on SQL Server 2008to MCSA: SQL Server 2012, Part 1
- 2. Exam 70-458: Transition Your MCTS on SQL Server 2008to MCSA: SQL Server 2012, Part 2
The exams for the MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification is provided by a number of publishers, including Microsoft itself. All a person needs to do is register andthey will be on the train to certification island!
This is special offer for reader of this vbinspired.com.You can use the following coupon code to get a 15% discount on all IT Certification Exams from Test4prep.com.
Coupon Code: K479824Y64